Thursday 30 October 2008

Another flower girl *edited*

*edited* I would like to introduce you to Milly Rose*

Thank you Lea and Tina - Thank you to everyone else too for the wonderful suggestions - it was a difficult choice!!

Here is another of my latest designs (doodles)! What do you think?




If you are interested .... They will be available for purchase VERY SOON!

OK - I need your help again! There were some great suggestions for the name of my last girl I posted... thanks! I chose the name Angelique (Thanks Bec!) :)
Now, I have some names from the last suggestions that I could "easily" name this wee lass but if you have an idea for a name I'm still listening :)

10 comments:

  1. Awww she's so sweet Sammi. How about calling her Milly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again. I have had a wee play with a download of Angelique.
    she is very cute.

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious!!! How about Monique to go along with Angelique? Or she kind of looks like a Claire...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say Clara or Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute. good luck to you! your image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image! I was thinking she looks like a Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sammi, I am thinking along the lines of Belle or Tulip or Poppy! It's the shape of her skirt that has led to me thinking of these names.
    I look forward to playing along with you and friends on your new challenge blog!
    Good Luck
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh thank you for using Milly Rose Sammi. I'm looking forward to the grand opening of your new challenge blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx