Friday 11 July 2014

BIJWB :: In the last three hours I have....

Been rather productive... I have missed a few days of blogging in July with Bec - But I'm here and ready to to tell you what I have done in the last 3 hours today! I  have...

  • Done some tidying up in the study... long way to go... been alternating by putting things away and fixing up files on my computer...
  • done the washing up ... since our dishwasher broke some time ago the washing up seems to pile up quite a bit :0
  • visited Pam in the Nursing home ... had a laugh and a sing and watched Andre Rieu.
  • Finished a card off.... I coloured this image up some time ago... she is created from two different TGF stamps.. the head of Wild Sprout Ruby and the body of Anya Treats.
  • Finalised saving Poppy with her Snowman and printed her out to colour

This is the card I created...

This is Poppy ready to be coloured...


2 comments:

  1. I love the TGF card and Poppy is pretty nice. You have done a wonderful job with her.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey huni, fab card and sounds like a busy day! Sorry I haven't been around for a while! Loving your new hair by the way! I've posted the second instalment of my story if you'd like to take a look....will try to be a bit more regular now!!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx