Tuesday 1 January 2013

Anything But a Card :: JANUARY


Hi there!! It's time for a NEW Challenge at Anything But a Card... and this time I've done a SMASH page... I do love doing pages in these books .. and actually I think this is my fav so far.... it's  in my Mini!!



My Mini Smash will have an image on each page that I colour with Copics as well as other bits and pieces about me/ my life etc.... so this one is all about my love of photos and Instagram and my Instax  too! I used my little Instaxia girl whom I drew up last year... she's available now on Hatter's Hope as a FREE image!! 

Thanks for stopping by ... please do go check out the AWESOMENESS at ABAC!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx