Thursday 10 February 2011

Pixie Dust Studio :: Be My Valentine

Hello!! It's time in the week for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge.. and
The new theme for this weeks challenge is
"Be My Valentine"
Create a Valentine or Heart card/Project using Pink/Red.

Here is my card... It's not your "Standard" Valentines card.. but I wanted to use Harry and well he was protected by the sacrificial Love of his mother right...so I thought it would be a good theme for my card :D



Hop on over to the Pixie challenge blog to see the gorgeous lovin' from the Design Team!!

Colours used: E000, E00, E11, E74, 77, 79, N5, 7, Y11, 15, 17, R35, 37, 39, N4, 4, 7, 9 + Glossy accents on his glasses (does not show up extremely well)

13 comments:

  1. What an awesome card !!! I just got these Harry Potter images last week, you've inspired me to colour them NOW !!! Love it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW what a cute and adorable Harry, love what you have created for the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh it's kinda Potter cross Yoda, me thinks she knows not! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammi this image is tooo cute, LOVE Potter for Valentines!! Great card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I love it! What an excellent sentiment for all of us Potter fans!!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love this harry image ~ what a wonderful idea for a valentines card ~just perfect!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sammi, this is just adorable. I LOVE everything about it!! You make Potter fans very proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! The coloring on this card is amazing! Fabulous Job, Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Sammi. I love the quote/sentiment. Great work. Love your colouring too
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  10. this was my fave card from the examples!!!!! I loved it!
    greta job my lovely

    hugs Teen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW...fantastic card Sammi. Love Harry and the caption is brilliant :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Sammi ... such a great colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ACK this is so cute Sammi and so much fun, i love it
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx