Wednesday 16 February 2011

Lollipop Ladies - Smarties

Good morning!! Today it's time for anew Lollipop ladies challenge and it's a yummy one. Firstly we have to say a very sad goodbye to our candy stripes Chantelle, Mel H, Mel P and Michelle! They have done an awesome job on our DT and I for one have loved drooling over their creations!

Ok... now onto this next challenge the pic is below and the bonus theme is hearts :D


Here is my card... I have used a lovely My Favourite Things stamp .. from the Stamp Spot and coloured her in with Copics... to match the smarties .. and look at those little "hearts" on her shirt!


I'm not that keen on this card actually seems Mr Mojo did a runner!!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I think it's cute! Abby would definitely claim this one :)

    Great job Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's too cute Sammi! Love the piercing for the butterfly trail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Sammi and I think she is perfect for this challenge. I love the hearts on her top and the butterfly trail from the flower. Beautiful. Hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you serious Sammi, its just gorgeous - so happy and fun!! Love the pierced butterfly trail and the hearts on her little top are so cute. Mr mojo didn't go anywhere, he is still in the building!!
    Thanks for having me as a candy striper - I have loved every minute of it and am so honoured.
    Mel P xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterfly trail is the perfect embellishment on this Sammi ... gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx