Friday 2 August 2013

what I've been doing recently ....

Well aside from just surviving life and CARING for MIL.... I have had NO Crafting MOJO.. I have a mess in my craft area and it's COLD too... so ...

I've been READING lots on my ipad

I've been DRAWING a little.... 

and otherwise I've been.... (yup a little geeky)


I am TRYING to get Mad for Markers Digi images happening... Hoping to get a little money out of this :D Also I do just LOVE seeing people create with my images... But I need to put more energy into working that all out ... I'm not sure if people actually like what I draw... I must confess I suffer from low self esteem here - thinking my pics aren't really good enough to sell ... Not sure if I've said it before here... but I blame the teacher in 1st Year Drawing at College who told me that my drawings were dirty marks on pieces of paper - Ha... well Here's a couple of cards I've created with some of those dirty marks....




1 comment:

  1. I hope you go ahead with putting your images online Sammii. I think you are very clever and how rude of that teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx