Friday 16 August 2013

Hello everyone!! long time again no posting.. starting to be a common occurrence... but I have lots to share :) There's a new release TODAY at Mad for Markers :)

Whilst at the Papercraft show at Penrith earlier this year I was speaking to a lady about my images and she said she didn't "do cute" and I should do some Steampunk images .. so I  got to studying and sketching .. and here's the result - Today's release... thing is I can't seem to not do cute so we have a couple of cute Steampunkers ...


Here are Taya, Rhys, Brianna and Ryan in their finest Steampunk gear....




and another with Steampunk Rhys AND the Silhouette cut cogs ... I have the silhouette cut file for those cogs ... if anyone wants it send me an email :)


Thanks for stopping by ... The steampunks are now at Mad for Markers HERE :D and I made some stencils too I'm selling in the store! :D

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Sammi, love the outfits you have given these wonderful characters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx