Friday 21 December 2012

Hatter's HOPE Magical Tree release

Today is the Hatter's Hope Magical Tree release with images I drew inspired by The Magic Faraway Tree! I decided to make a canvas this time to include all the characters in the one ART canvas... so here it is...


I hope you like it.. I certainly had fun creating it!!

And GREAT NEWS today... I'm thrilled that Guy came home with a box that had the stamps I had made with images I drew!!! So the Fairies are now here! YAY!!!

Here's what the minsized Fairies look like .... so cute!!!


Thanks for stopping by.. I've been madly closing up M4M Copic/ stamp shop and still a few things to do before Christmas! How are you going?? Hope it's not TOO busy!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh Sam! This looks AMAZING! I love how they are all together on one big canvas and Ihave to say that all the fairies are definitely my favourite, even the new one with her gorgeous flowing hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammi, The Magic Faraway Tree is my favourite book. I love all your digis. Silky is my favourite character and yours look wonderful. I hope you and Guy have a very merry Christmas.
    Best wishes
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx