Monday 11 July 2011

There is a new challenge starting today at Mad for Markers and we would love to see your PINK and YELLOW creations .. this is the card I created for the challenge...



I've pictured the Copics used in with the card but I will list them again for you so you know what went where....

the colours used are:
Face: R0000, R000, R01, RV91, R81
Dress: R81, 83, 85
Socks, R81, R0000
Hair: Y000, Y21
Bling: Y23, RV66
Ribbon: Y21

Image: Blush Babette from The Greeting Farm
stamped on watercolour card ...

I've been having a bit of a play with watercolour card and copics... This was one attempt colouring directly onto the paper...it creates an interesting effect - it soaks in very quickly + bleeds heavily but it can be fun to see the ink moving.... but I must warn you that this does soak up your ink... so if you don't want to use up lots of ink at once then stick to the smooth blending card!!

I'm still battling some type of yukky virus/ cold/ flu thing ... so might not be about much in the next day or so .. think I might actually head back to bed! lol


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I have my fortnights mixed up. I did another challenge instead. Off to reschedule the posts and do another couple of cards. Oooppppsssss....!!!!

    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! and I am surprised to say how much I love this color combo! I don't think it's ever crossed my mind to mix yellow and pink - so pretty :)
    I hope you feel better soon!
    hugs to you!
    margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely gorgeous sammi!! i love the way you're photographing your cards these days too :)

    hope you're feeling card-making ready soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card and love the image and the ribbon
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card hun! Hope you start to feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx