Tuesday 26 July 2011

Copic Intermediate Certification

Whoo hoo... I have a badge! lol! I got this on Sunday at Intermediate Certification .. taught by the wonderful Mandi-Lee (she is a great instructor :) Thanks Mandi! Here's a pic at what came home with me .. including a few of the samples coloured at the class... N.B ... lots of practise is needed to perfect some of these new techniques! :D



Here is a card that I have made in the last day(s) to try and incorporate some of the new techniques taught in Intermediate Certification .. I did not "really want" to share this coloured image with you as I am not completely happy with it... I am in the process of changing her "nose" as I realise the shading there is wrong! Also one thing I am still working on and will need to KEEP working on is incorporating contrasting colours into my shadow! Anyway if I keep being too critical on myself I will never share anything here... so I'm putting it up LOL!




The image is the gorgeous Lemonade Girl from Spesch stamps .. she sure is lovely don't you think?? I do!! :D




7 comments:

  1. Glad you liked. Gorgeous card with LG. She is coloured very well. Looks like you have learned a lot from the class.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you... your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's on your certification.Love the colouring in. It looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Love your card. I would never think to do shadows, but this looks so amazing I might just give it a go next time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that you've got a badge. That's a crown on your work. Congrats.

    What a beautiful card you made ​​again. Love stamp too.

    hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done to you ~big congrats ~perfect colouring!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Sammi....glad you shared. Congrats on your new badge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx