Saturday 6 February 2010

Just scraping in to Magnolia Down Under

The Magnolia Down Under challenge is now weekly...and I almost missed it... but am just scraping in..... Here is my card.. .following their sketch... and having Orange + girly card!
Hope you like it - Tilda is watercoloured! I was given 20 of this image from my bloggy friend Arline some time ago... I love this image!!! :D If you read this Arline - thanks Hun!!! :D



Check out the Magnolia Down Under challenge for the lovely DT creations and tomorrow for the new challenge!! Might be back later!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sammi! Your colouring is just absolutely amazing! I love the way you used the sketch.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card honey, our water colouring is amazing! did you hand write that sentiment? If so, I am sending you a heap of stuff to write on for me :) my candwriting looks a bit like a 8 year old with a hand cramp and a twitch, hahaha, it's a bit scrappy, I really should work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job with the sketch Sammi - this is one cute Tilda - another one for my wish list - oh dear!!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW so sweet Sammi these colors are sooo soft and pretty, Tilda looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx