Saturday 4 April 2009

Magnolia down Under :: Easter

This week the challenge at Magnolia Down Under is Easter.

Unfortunately I do not have any Easter range stamps yet... lol... So I used this stamped image I got from Nic (thanks babe) and I used my Creative Memories custome cutting set that has a large heart with and egg shape in the middle... cool huh (never used that side of it before).



Well... am in Orange for the weekend (for my Dad's 60th) .. not a lot of time to visit all my bloggy friends .. that might have to wait till Tuesday! However do pop back tomorrow when I will post my first Guest DT card for Magnolia Down Under!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the egg she is sitting on Sammi, very fun!!

    Have a fabulous weekend and a safe trip!!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not have any Easter Magnolias,but you have done a fabulous job with this card!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is that...you should put it in the 365 challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card Sammi. I love how you have used an egg for Tilda to sit on. Great improvisation. Hope you have a great weekend celebrating with your dad. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea ~hope it is not too high for tilda up there!!
    gorgeous easter card sammi
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Easter card Sammi, way to go with the challenge - but didn't see it linked at MDUC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops... yes - I forgot to link it in at MDUC - but I was also an hour late anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea Sammi! You are just so creative! Love the embossed egg! She looks so sweet sitting on top!
    Well done!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely easter card Sammi, she looks great on the egg! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx