Saturday 21 June 2008

Dottie's World :: Floral

So the challenge this week on Dottie's World is "Floral".

Go and have a look - those ladies have made FABULOUS cards again!

I Thought I'd go with a flower shaped card!!...and also added some hand doodled flowers!!
I love this Dottie!! getting all glammed up :)

The photo was not that good being night time and all...We have a working light and a tripod... they are both good for taking photos at night! It's amazing how changing the contrast makes such a big difference! (thanks Louly!)*see Louly's camera tips - here*



Juliet challenged herself to use all the images she has not yet and invited us to join her... I think I can do that as I have almost used them all now (all the ones I have!) ... I think that means I shall have to purchase another download sometime soon! :)

Stay tuned for Clown Dottie, Disco Dottie and Skipping Dottie... they are coloured but just need homes (cards) to be stuck onto!! :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW Sam!!This is fantastic - I just love everything about it and the doodling is fab. Glad you were able to join in the Challenge and looking forward to seeing Clown, Disco and Skipping Dottie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats fabulous, love that Cadbury chocolate purple!!Cant wait to see the new ones!!
    Thankyou for joining in on the dottie challenge this week!!
    Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cor!!! That's superb! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Dottie card, I love these downloads at the moment along with the pink petticoat downloads.
    Happy Crafting
    Lisa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammi this is so cool! I really love the shape of the card - in fact, i love everything about it. Thanks for playing.
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great shape for a card, did you cut it yourself? Love the colour combo too, another great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx