Monday 19 February 2018

Lots of layers

Good afternoon,

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge.. which is "Anything Goes" with a twist of "lots of layers" I had fun layering up LOTS of different bits of paper to create the card layout.. then coloured up this image "Best Friends" from The Greeting Farm.. (YES I STILL LOVE them hehe )who is also "wearing lots of layers" - unlike me in this heat,  tee hee



Hope your Monday/ week has started off well.. not sure where mine went... Well come to think of it I do...  down a rabbit hole of videos and iphones and imovie and youtube. I've started off a new youtube channel for my business Mad for Markers and I coloured this stamp in the first video :D

2 comments:

  1. Pretty and pink card and lovely layers too! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the text in that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx