Monday 9 July 2012

Winner and a journal page

Good evening!! I have not yet chosen a winner from the Smash blog hop ... so without any more waiting.. the winner of the little paper pack is....

#12 - Blogger Emma and Susan said...
Gorgeous Smash pages, thanks for sharing, hugs Emma xxx

Emma - please email me your address to send this to!

Now whilst I'm here I thought I'd share a purple journal page (YES I have been inspired by my good friend EMMA and her beautiful Smash Copic journal....mine is just a simple art journal though) .. Anyway .. Here it is...


The images used are:
Flower - Mad for Markers
Telephone Marci - La-La Land Crafts Stamps
Cheeky Geeky - The Greeting Farm
Mermaid Mae - Some Odd Girl
Gorjuss Girl

Thanks for stopping by! I'm slowly getting into a routine.. we are settling into our new home and my MIL (who has alzheimers) is here now too.. so getting her settled has been an interesting experience... I think we are getting there though.

 

6 comments:

  1. OOOOhhhh WoW, LOVE this Sammi! It looks Awesome! I think my next page is going to have to be a purple page..haha! I especially love that Odd Girl Mermaid, she is Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sammi!! When I grow up I want to be like you! I really, really, really want to make one like yours and Emma's.. just don't think I can do it in this lifetime! LOL! Yours is gorgeous!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sammi! You have certainly ROCKED the purple! Love that mermaid.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing colouring and those purples are beautiful. Congrats Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this post. It gives me great encouragement to get my bum into gear to start my own Smash book. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx