Thursday 15 December 2011

in Stitches

Good evening! There is a NEW challenge live at Pixie Dust Studio... and it is to use "Stitching" on your creations!! fun!! I pulled out my machine and used it to create some zigzag and some running stitch outlines... I also did one of my "usual" faux stitches ... around the red triangle!

I have used the image Tin Heart from the Pixie of Oz collection - HERE He is such a sweetie!!
The G45 Wizard Of Oz paper is the perfect accompaniment! :D



Hop on over to the Pixie Challenge blog to see what the Pixies have stitched up for your inspiration this week!!


2 comments:

  1. OH Sammi, ths is just ADORABLE! What a clever way to use this sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fab! I love pixie dust images.


    much love Teen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx