Sunday 25 December 2011

Hark the Herald Angels Sing...

Glory to the Newborn King
Peace on earth and Mercy mild
God and Sinners Reconciled!!!

What GREAT news!! Christmas really is a great thing to celebrate, Jesus Christ come to earth as a man (baby) to live and die that we might live!! :D on this note I thought I would share a journal page I made (using Copics of course) showing what Christmas means to me!!! See below!

Thanks for all your love and comments this year! I love reading them all and really hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day and holidays!!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful journal page Sammi! Just popped by to wish you and your family a magical Christmas Day and a fun and healthy 2012, take careX:) p.s. glad you liked your Christmas parcel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx