Friday 30 September 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge meets a Pixie Christmas I

Good morning!! It's a fabulous Friday... yay! The Friday before a long week end here in Oz... YAY!!!! :D Oh and it's another yay-worthy day too as it's time for a new challenge at Friday Sketch Challenge.. and Tracey has done up a wonderful sketch for everyone to follow along!

Here is my card...


I have used this gorgeous Gingerbread man who was released yesterday/ earlier today if you are in the states... and he is for The Pixie days of Christmas... I is for Ingredients!!!


2 comments:

  1. OMG that gingerbread man is tooooooooo cute!!!

    (I'm in QLD and we don't have a long weekend here - insert sad face)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No long weekend here either ... we getting one in late October because the Queen is coming thanks to CHOGM. Coulda done with one now though!

    I love your gingerbread man, he is very cute. Love your colours too.

    xM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx