Wednesday 25 May 2011

Mmm.. banana Custard

Time for another sweet challenge at the Lollipop Ladies!! We've been through so many colourful goodies in recent months, time for something a bit more subdued!


Looks yummy huh! Wish I could eat it! LOL!! This is a lovely simple dish and so we decided to make things a bit more challenging by adding in a Vintage theme! I'm not great at Vintage... this is as close as I will get I think... gone more with the colours!!

Huge thanks to our retiring candystripes.... Ashlee, Becci, Trish and Melissa

Here is my card using a brand new stamp... from Some Odd Girl! I'm now stocking them at Mad for Markers! Exciting isn't it!!! :D


Photobucket

Coloured with:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, R11,
Hair E50, 51, 53, Y21
Yellows: Y11, Y23, Y28,
White areas: E40, E41, C0,
Pink: R81



The prize this fortnight is from by Andrea over at Annabelle Stamps :)

7 comments:

  1. How sweet is this! Love the distressing!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Sammi. Great work.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohh Sammi, this is Fabulous, I love the soft yellow with the touch of pink, Gorgeous! Such a sweet stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful...love the choice of colours and papers. That image is also very cute!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx