Friday 1 October 2010

Spesch stamps sponsor CLP Challenge blog + Halloween with Copic Oz

{{CLICK HERE for my post for The Greeting Farm's release - Farm Fresh Friday}}

Spesch Stamps are sponsoring CLP Challenge blog and some of us DT gals have played along... POP on over to CLP Challenge blog HERE to see them all and of course all the wonderful CLP Challenge DT creations too! Here is my card .... I've used the Spesch Stamps Halloween image


I am going to enter this card into the Copic Oz challenge which is to Get Spooky for Halloween, although us Aussies don't really celebrate Halloween we are helping our international friends celebrate!! :D So hope you all get a chance to play along!!!

8 comments:

  1. Okay you know I just love this card. You DP, colouring, everything is just super gorgeous. I do love that spider, cat and web. Gorgeous card. I must drag out my Halloween in Wonderland papers and use them. Thanks for the push LOL.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sammi and your colouring is amazing as always, and I'm loving the cute spiders web.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh love the new look! And what a gorgeous creation, all the detail...love it!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh love the new look! And what a gorgeous creation, all the detail...love it!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sammi what a fab card ~what a gorgeous girl and love all the halloween detail!!! amazing!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really stunning card Sammi!! Really fabulous!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the detail you have included in this card and the web up the corner is gorgeous, such a cool card. We dont really celebrate halloween in the same way either tho it is getting bigger here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Fab funky colours and awesome embellishing
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx