Monday 10 May 2010

The Stamp Spot with a Kiss



Marcia from THE STAMP SPOT stamped off a chunk of images for me to colour and this is the one I chose to colour and send her first .... isn't this image just so cute!!! I think so!!!
This image is A Kiss for Chloe ... from Sarah Kay.

POP on over to the Stamp spot blog to see lots more wonderful images, cards and scrapbook layouts to give you inspiration for your crafting AND you can pick up all those much "needed" bits and bobs for your crafting from Marcia at her online store The Stamp Spot


Well I am back home again and a little overwhelmed at the emails and blogs I have to catch up on... please bear with me a little as I catch up! I hope to be fully back on board in blogland ASAP

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sammi. You colouring is fantastic and love the DP you used.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a lovely time away.
    This is Beautiful my lovely


    hugs

    Teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Sammi...I love this image! And it is colored just beautifully! Love the DP! Hope you had a great time away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and image, wonderful job on the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooooooo cute - and welcome home!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWW Super SWEET Sammi!!! What a great image and your coloring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute,love that image and your fabulous colouring....pretty DP as well!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home Sammi, hope you had a wonderful, run and relaxing time away, totally gorgeous card too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sammi...love the touch of bias you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx