Monday 24 May 2010

Artful Inkables - Think Ink challenge...

This is my card for the current THINK INK challenge over at Artful Inkables blog... The current Think INK Challenge is to create a card that has 3 buttons, 2 ribbons and 1 circle, it really is as simple as 1, 2, 3! :D



I have used stamps from one of the new Artful Inkables sets - I used the pocket and butterfly from Pick a Pocket piece.

I coloured the pocket with my fav jeans combo... B93, 95, 97... I then used some colourless blender on the leg of some jeans to create the denim effect (you can kind of make it out in the photo.. looks better IRL) For the butterfly I used feather blending on BG01, R20 and I also used B24, B12, and glittered up with some pink, blue and clear Spica pens.
The paper is from a whole heap of new papers I ordered from Marcia at the Stamp Spot last week! I'm loving them!!

THERE is still a little bit of time for you to enter this current challenge... until midnight tonight-- May 24 (midnight PST)


9 comments:

  1. Super cute Sammi! Love the buttons... to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, your doing really with with the copics.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your pocket - beautiful job and those clear buttons are fabulous too!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Sammi. Your colouring is amazing girl. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Debbie, I love your pocket, it looks awesome! I love the DP you have used, it's so cute. A Fabulous Card Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Sammi, that BG paper looks super on this card.

    Hope your feeling better!

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea! fab card
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Sammi and I see it now alos fits with this weeks challenge too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx