Tuesday 23 December 2008

His Kingdom will not end :) *edited*

Well.. I can't believe it's Christmas Eve eve, still got a fair bit to do.... Nothing much to post... I've done a fair bit of colouring.... a few more Christmas cards (can't show them yet) I did however manage to have a play with Lou's new images..... have sent a little something off to Paris and so.. this is all I can show you for now...



I am Sooo tired... can't wait till the new year (and a week off in January) :)

Working for a church (doing admin) means life is fairly busy right now preparing for Christmas it's easy to just get caught up in the busy-ness and stress and forget about what Christmas is.

To me - ultimately it is the celebration of the birth of Christ (that he came to earth as a man .. to live and to die for the salvation of many). Thanks be to God!
It's great to be able to celebrate Christmas .. .to spend time with family and friends and give gifts to each other :)

Isaiah 9:
6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and of peace
there will be no end,
on the throne of David and over his kingdom,
to establish it and to uphold it
with justice and with righteousness
from this time forth and forevermore.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

What does Christmas mean to you??

2 comments:

  1. Ooo Sammi that card looks interesting look forward to seeing the whole of it.

    At christmas I like to take a few moments to myself to contemplate what to me is important, Christmas to me means a time to be together, to cherish our family and celebrate the love that we have and to remember our loved one who are unable to be with us for whatever reason.

    I hope that you and Guy have a truely wonderful Christmas and that 2009 brings you all that you deserve. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Sammi!
    Thanks for a great year of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx