Sunday 18 May 2008

The Winner

OK.... yesterday was a VERY Busy day (had a women's event for church at our home and so I was cleaning and cooking all day) and I did not draw a winner for my blog candy BUT I have done it this morning...

thanks to those people who entered :)




And the winner is.......




Arty Party NI said...Bon Jour Sammi (it's been a long time since I wrote french) hope that's right, found your blog via Lainy and I will post your candy on my blog. I have been to France but that was to Euro Disney and I tried to talk French but their English was much better than my French. I do have a few scrapbook pages but not really french related so I will just post it onto my blog if that's ok with you. Right here I go Au Revoir Mon Amiee (?) Good bye for now friend I think that's what it's suppose to mean, Karen

CONGRATULATIONS :: Please email me your address and I'll post you the blog candy!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sammi, I have tried a few times to leave a comment on your blog, but it won't let me (fingers crossed this time). Thank you to your hubby for pulling out my name, I'm dead chuffed. Have sent you an email with my address, hope you got it, if not please pop over and let me know. Thanks again for this candy, can't wait to get playing. Lots of crafty hugs and kisses Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx