Wednesday 4 September 2019

Fifty and Fabulous blog hop for Danni





Hello... TODAY is Danni's Birthday!! We are celebrating her being Fifty and Fabulous with a fun blog hop which I am honoured to participate in.

If you came here from Brenda's blog then you are right on track with the Birthday blog hop... 

I first knew Danni online many years ago mostly through her Flutterby challenge .. and so I had to pull out the old Flutterby Anya from The Greeting Farm and of course add lots more butterflies to the card as well!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY Danni!! 
I hope that you have a super fun day filled with laughter, smiles and joy!

Your next stop is Shirley's blog here

If you haven't started hopping yet or to get a full list of all participants AND to wish her a very HAPPY 50th head on over to Danni's blog 

Copics used: 
Skin: E000, YR000, E01, E11, R11, RV11, E04
Wings + outfit: RV11, RV10, R81, BV31, BG13, BG49
Hair: E35, E27, E77, e49

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sammi .. love the image, cute and love the layers .
    Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling - love Anya and yes she has been around for a awhile. Love all the elements you used on your card. What a great Happy Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love all the different elements and the image you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you know me so well!!Pink and butterflies--a way to my heart! I adore your card!! Thank you for joining my birthday hop and for making my day that much brighter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx