Thursday 20 December 2018

Advent 20 - Wise Men worshipping Jesus

People always think there were 3 Wisemen.. but there may have been more - or less ... we do know from the Bible stories that there were 3 presents - Gold and Frankincense and Myrrh. Lately I've been getting into essential oils and I have to say I love my Frankincense!! :D




Matthew 2:10-11 English Standard Version (ESV)

10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. 11 And going into the house, they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.


Here's the lineart! If you or children in your life are colouring in these advent images I'd love to see some!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx