Saturday 9 June 2018

Gluten and Dairy Free choc chip cookies



Today we had a women's afternoon tea for the women from our 5pm church meeting. It was lovely to hang out and drink tea together :D I experimented with a new recipe .. I found a few online and kinda merged/ experimented with what I had. I think they turned out quite OK :D

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup almond meal
1 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon g-f baking powder
6 tablespoons of Coconut oil (melted)
4 tablespoons of honey
1 generous squeeze of Vanilla bean paste
2-3 tablespoons of rice milk
1/2 block cooking chocolate roughly chopped (sadly Woolies has no choc chips that are dairy free)

METHOD:
I just threw it all in the bowl and mixed it up .. then scooped out small balls and slightly squashed them.

COOKING TIME:
~10minutes on 180 degrees... our OVEN is really off though..so this could vary!

It's a yummy not tooo unhealthy snack.. which is especially nice with a cuppa tea on these wintery wet days we are having!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx