Friday, 7 April 2017

Rebekah with Coffee

Good afternoon,

Today I'm sharing a card that I made with Rebekah ... one of my latest digis :) she is happy with her Travel cup of coffee :)

I am loving the BlueGreen colour family at the moment and it goes perfectly with the Ubud Dreams Paper which is what I have used for the papers and added I some diecuts from the same range.


I'm going to enter this card into...

the Aussie Digital Artists Challenge blog - Have you seen this blog that started this year? It's a great way to support  Aussie Artists :) This month the sponsor is Sasayaki Digital Stamps and there are some absolute cuties there.. why not check them out :)

I'm also going to enter into...

Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper challenge for April :D
and
Love to Craft Challenge Blog for April :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Sammi


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "Aussie Digital Artists Challenge" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kristyn DT Admin/Owner of  https://aussiedigitalartistschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning loving your colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at LOVE TO CRAFT.
    Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx