Tuesday 17 September 2013

winners and a NEW Mad for Markers release :D

Good morning, got a couple of winners to announce... first up...

winner of the candy from Danni's birthday flutterby hop is IRIS
Please email me your address for me to send the prize to!

If you left a comment on my Birthday mini me post you are also a winner so please email me your address for a goodie bag :D

Now... Today was the release of 5 lovely mermaids at Mad for Markers... Here's a creation I made with them and an underwater scene from Make it Crafty...



You can pick up the mermaid digis HERE :D




 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammi, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx