Wednesday 5 June 2013

Red's gone pink

Good afternoon,

I have a card to share :D I wanted to colour my "Red" image up in a pink cloak and here's the result! I think Pink and Brown suits her don't you?? She's still free at the moment in the M4M store :) I'm feeling generous this week! tee hee!


I did think it would be kinda funny for a red riding hood-ish image to use this sentiment 

We've managed to get some respite care booked in down the road for MIL so now I have a busy couple of days ahead and then a nice break where I'm hoping to get some more crafting done!! 

Have a great Wednesday!!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pleats Sammi. I like the pink and brown combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colour combo Sammi! Amazing colouring as always. Enjoy the break, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at them fabulous pleats!!! loving the detail on here... she looks like she stepped right out of game of thrones ;) amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colouring and I really like how you added the flowers on the side. Yes, a funny sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hai
    i like your coulor dress

    nice

    blogwalking

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx