Monday 24 September 2012

my lil Faeries :

Good morning!! Today is a NEW release here at Mad for Markers ... and it's a very lovely one... TWO Beautiful Faeries ... These lovelies are sitting on a mushroom each... 


Lily Rose

Charlotte Rose

I thought I might show you some of the lead up to Lily Rose ....

 original sketch of Lily in pencil....
I also sketched and coloured her on a piece of A4 Xpress it ... then outlined her
I then transferred her to Digi and she is NOW available (through the M4M store) to print and colour :) And you can see more on the M4M blog today :)






3 comments:

  1. Hey Sammi, thanks for following my blog.
    Your little fairies are so precious and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sammi. She really is a beautiful fairy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammi, what a beautiful fairies did you make..I had seen them on Alicia's blog...Great job,

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx