Saturday 3 March 2012

Good afternoon!! 2 days in a row... I'm back on a roll - Let us see if I can keep it up!!I better get busy right... I  do colour all the time... but I do not always turn those coloured creations into cards... and I have been spending a lot of time on M4M admin + practising drawing... so might have some things to share soon on that front!!

Ok.. onto this card.... This gorgeous image is from Krista at Saturated Canary!!! I love Krista's style! She is an amazing artist!! :D




So I  have been colouring a few of these lately.. I  might share some more creations soon.. actually I gave one of my coloured images to Mel to pop on a card.. as she does such a great job on her cards! Can't wait to see it!!

This card was strange for me as I  put flowers on it!!! ahhhhhhhh!!! Yeah I  am not great with flowers... love them on other people's creations but never soom to look the same on mine... Oh well they are there now!!

This card is for my friend Becky!! Bit late but she has it now! YAY!!! :D

See you Monday!!

8 comments:

  1. I do love this image and of course you have colored her Perfectly Miss Sam! And I have to say you have done an Awesome job with those flowers! Such a Gorgeous Card Chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammi,

    I know that your colouring is soo prefect...everytime..! Your cards is beautiful as well and I love that image . On the whole "Awesome" .. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these images are so beautiful to colour and wow is your colouring fabulous and gorgeous presentation too
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous coluring sammi ~sucha fab card ~love the flowers too!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sammi. I love Krista's images too, she's taking the digi world by storm I think, I'm seeing her art everywhere. And I'm with you on the flower thing so congrats on getting some on a card lol
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sammi,I totally get where you are coming from with flowers, love using them but never sure as cant seem to get it like others do! lol mind you wouldnt it be boring if we were al exacty the same. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Sammi, gorgeous colouring, love your flowers, fabulous card..really superb.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I noticed the flowers first, hahahaha! Think it is because you have placed them so well on the card, they work! Gorgeus colouring as usual chicky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx