Friday 11 November 2011

a Pixie picture challenge

Good morning!!! I am sharing today my card for the latest Pixie Dust Studio challenge... This beautiful image is D is for Dancer from 15 days of the Pixie Christmas.

This week there is a fun pic to use as inspiration... or if you are not keen on using the photo you can use the Colour palette taken from the photo.


Pixie_Challenge_Pic

I've gone mostly for the colours ... but I did think the Kaisercraft paper I used looked a bit like some elements in the photo ... ie the patchwork spread... OK... no more chatting here is my card..



Make sure you check out all the Pixies amazing creations this week on the challenge blog.

Guess what.... so exciting ... Pixie Dust Studio has an amazing Twi HOP coming up!!
So please be sure and join in the fun on Nov 17th!!
You are sure to find something that sparkles!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love how you colored her hair! and TGF's stamp set goes perfectly with it too :) My fave!
    hugs to you!
    margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx