Saturday 29 October 2011

Friday Sketch challenge

Hey everyone, Our holiday is coming to a close (Boo!) and my sickness (flu or whatever it was) seems to be clearing up too! (YAY!) So will be more on board again from this coming week onwards.. although I am getting ready for a Papercraft show in Penrith next weekend so might be a little pre-occupied lol!

Anyway... I am here to post my Friday Sketch Challenge card which did not get up yesterday... blogger and me had issues!!

There is a wonderful sketch this fortnight that Tracey designed! I love it and might have to do another creation using it too! But for now here is the card I made ...



I have used "Leah" who is one of my Marker Mob - drawn to make my Copic colouring books and posters.. and I've decided to make this mob available as digis in the M4M store.. so from this week coming you can pick up your own Marker Mob to practise colouring on :)


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sammi. Love the d.s.p you have used. Leah is such a funky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling a tad better Sammi
    Loving this image great colouring :)

    hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Penrith is rocking for you! Great card Sammi, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx