Tuesday 14 June 2011

a Royal birthday!!!

I thought it fitting yesterday on the Queens Birthday long weekend here to make a royal birthday card.. so I used this adorable new Princess from The Greeting Farm to make a card!!!



Hope everyone had a great weekend!! We did... albeit a cold one... a trip to Brisbane (supposedly the sunshine state) where we stayed with my one of my lovely sisters, attended a beautiful wedding and my sister and I even got to shop at the Scrapbooking expo!! brilliant!

The Copics I used are:
Skin: R000, R01, E93, R21
Dress: B32, B63, B95 + E93, 95, 97
Crown: Yooo, Y15, Y17, Gold spica
Hair: E23, E18, E44, E29

thanks for stopping by!
Sammi
xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable Sammi, love how you've colored her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just scouting for brown hair ideas, lol. Glad you had a good weekend Sammi .... and a right royal beautiful card to celebrate!

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww gorgeous little image...fab card hun!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is GORGEOUS! What a fantastic birthday card Sammi dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just sooo Adorable Sammi! A perfect Princess card and that Paper is just Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx