Wednesday 1 September 2010

Posters for Hair and Skin colouring

I made up some posters for our stall at Paperific .. on colours to use for colouring Hair and Skin... These are ones that work for me! And I think it's helpful to have them in the one place.. So I posted it on our Mad for Markers blog - but thought I would include it here as well for those that only follow this blog! The images are from The Greeting Farm!! TGF images are perfect for colouring hair and skin... much fun!



The skin I colour in little circles.. basic blending and the hair I do flicking! Starting light and going dark!

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome posters Sammi - a fabulous guide to some amazing colour combos! Thanx for sharing!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Sammi thanks for sharing.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fab! you are such a clever cookie!

    hope you are fine
    hugs and love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sammi...this is fabulous!!!

    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  5. OME! I cannot believe that I missed this! This is fabulous, Sammi! I love that you added some different skin and hair colors too! Especially that green hair ;)
    TFS! hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx