Thursday 3 December 2009

The Stamp Spot :: An Angel for our tree


My creation this week features a lovely double sided paper from the We R Memory Keepers range (available here and some gorgeous baby pink lace ribbon ....
When I first saw this gorgeous Stampendous Angel in my DT kit I loved her and so I decided to make her the angel for the top of our Christmas tree....

I made a cone shape with black core-dinations card and distressed it a bit so the blue background showed through a little... I then decorated it with the PP and the lovely lace ribbon... sticking the angel on with some foam tape.
-------------------------------------------------
I was trying to make a card but struggling so badly!! Oh well... Here was my attempt:

---> I didn't realise that this Gorgeous little stamp was not available right now.... so am just posting on my blog!


(Sorry about the bad quality pics - our camera accidentally followed DH to work in the car today... and I had to use my phone - will post a better one up tomorrow!)

4 comments:

  1. wow beautiful angel sammi! i bet it will look gorgeous on the top of your christmas tree :)

    hope you have been well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous angel.. these are just amazing!!! Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way it turned out great idea sammi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sammi!
    Hope you are doing well my friend!

    Lovely angel and brilliant idea to make the tree topper!

    Wonderful creations today, thanks for sharing!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx