Tuesday 11 August 2009

"Artist" award

Kim has given me a couple of awards - how sweet is she!! If you don't know her then I suggest you pay her a visit and check out her wonderful creations!
It's an "Artist" Award! Wow! Thanks, Kim!

The Award Rules.
1. Only 3 people are allowed (to have this passed on to them).
2. Two have to be dedicated followers of your blog and the other one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
3. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Hard task.... I have decided to pass this on to:
Tracey
Pam
Chrissy
The other award Kim has given me is this one! Right back at you Kim!!!

I'd like to pass this on to all my followers but would specially like to mention
(in no particular order):
Tracey, Marcia, Cheryl, Tegan, Sue, Debbie, Jhet, Kelly, Lisa, Joana, Lainy, Kim, Pam
Arline, Ruth, Jac, Lea, Chrissy, Tina, and Juls

5 comments:

  1. Sammi, thank you! I'm honored!! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much Sammi,such a cute award and I will blog it with pride!!! BTW I posted your images you should get them today or tomorrow enjoy!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your awards sammi
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sammi Thank you so much!! I have a big bloggy friend smile on my face! thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Bloogy Friend Award-it is so cute! Congrats on all your awards missus!!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx