Sunday 9 December 2018

Advent Day 9 - to Bethlehem

Joseph and Mary went to Joseph's hometown - Bethlehem to be registered (like a census)


In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. This was the first registration when Quirinius was governor of Syria. And all went to be registered, each to his own town. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the town of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, to be registered with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child.


Here's todays lineart picture.. it's a little sketchy as I forgot to take the photo before I coloured it so I've photoshopped out all the colour :) Should still work ok to colour in though. If you are using these images I'd love to know :D 


Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.. our church Carols is on tonight -  I'm looking forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx