Tuesday 4 December 2018

A King FOREVER!

God is loving and faithful :) He promised David that his 'offspring' would be established as a KING FOREVER!

Psalm 89:1-4 
I will sing of the steadfast love of the Lord, forever;
    with my mouth I will make known your faithfulness to all generations.
For I said, “Steadfast love will be built up forever;
    in the heavens you will establish your faithfulness.”
You have said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one;
    I have sworn to David my servant:
‘I will establish your offspring forever,
    and build your throne for all generations.’” Selah

Here's today's lineart for colouring :)


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great afternoon! 
Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx