Monday 9 June 2008

a game :: a Meme

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags a few people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

a) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in 1st year Uni - studying Bachelor of Art Education (I never finished it!), I was living in a residential college at UNSW and it was during that year that I came to know God and understand all that he has done for me in Christ!

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- send email Re copyright for designs (not done)
- washing (some done)
- tidy/ clean house (not totally done.. just a v. small amount)
- go to Toni's to help prepare cards for next Monday's gift card night (done)
- Buy present for god daughter (done)

c) Snacks I enjoy:
Being gluten/ dairy free is hard!
- Potato chips
- nuts

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Retire ... pay off home loan.
Give my family members money.
Donate a large chunk to church and people in need.
there's plenty to do... buy a lot of stamps :)

Now I tag:
Joana
Lainy
Hayley

3 comments:

  1. I miss Sammi!

    did you get my FB to hang with Melinda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sammi, there is a wee comment on my blog for you, sorry it has taken so long to acknowledge receipt of the candy, my life is MAD at the moment. THANK YOU so much for the lovely images, what stamps did you use for the girls, they are dead cute. Again thanks for everything Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx