Monday 23 June 2008

Dottie

I've just spent a couple of hours colouring in different Dotties! HOW FUN!! :)

a BIG THANKS to Karen from Charmed Cards and Crafts who was SUPER helpful in getting me my Dottie downloads!! :) I've been a bit of trouble each time I've ordered and Karen was Awesome!! Muchly appreciated!!!!

If you haven't seen Dottie yet go and have a look at the downloads - they are something special... Why not check out their creator Louise's blog too!! :)

And check out Dottie's world for some great inspiration and some fun challenges!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute great colouring ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool - great colouring! Dottie's just so cute isn't she?

    Let me know when you've made them into cards, etc! Would love to see them!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many images great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx