Thursday 18 July 2013

some Winter-y images

Hello!! Wow - I've been a pretty bad blogger again right! Oh well.. thems the breaks... Have been busy with life... such as caring, resting, church, cleaning, washing, playing computer games and well I have done a little bit of craft in there.. and a bit of drawing in there... Have been working on something else too.... OK, so Here's some cards I  should have posted on Monday.... I have a set of Winter images just released at Mad for Markers HERE :D

Here's two of the cards I've made with Winter Taya and Archie :D





Thanks for stopping by... let's see if I can manage to post again this week lol :D


 

2 comments:

  1. LIfe certainly does get in the way of blogland doesn't it. Know the feeling. Love your cards and the colouring is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx