Saturday 30 October 2010

Oh Alice ... CHAPTER 37: Halloween in WONDERLAND...

Hey everyone!

We have a "just for fun" post today here in Wonderland that doesn't follow a book excerpt or poem ... just a good ol' fashioned HALLOWEEN theme!
After all, tomorrow IS Halloween and it's time to showcase some fun projects, and many of us are using the Graphic 45 special line of papers, Halloween in Wonderland!

I did use the G45 paper that I was lucky enough to get for my birthday from my lovely hubby and sister this year!! I have also used a diecut "doiley" that the lovely Mel gave me last night at Copics Anonymous. The image is a Creepy cakes digi from The Greeting Farm :) and I've coloured her with Copics ... most of the BVs + V12, 15, 17, E000, E00, E11, R11, T1, 3, 5, 7

We really hope you enjoy our projects today and that you feel like playing along! Today our VERY generous DT member Ky is offering up a set of Alice stamps by Elaine Cox! Even more of a reason to get creepy or crafty this week and show us what you can do!

Be sure to stop by the blogs of my Team Mates:
Jessica
Donna-October Guest
Andrea
Emma
Erin
Gloria
Jen
Ky
Lynne
Margie
Peggy
Randi
Sara
Suzi
Tasha


11 comments:

  1. oh wow sammi!! just love this creation ~can see you had such fun with this ~gorgeous!!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular colouring Sammi! She looks awesome! I love everything about this.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous card Sammi! Really lovely!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfull card Sammi!
    Greetings nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Sammi. Love the use of the cards on it.

    Thank you for taking the time to fill in my blanks. When I win the lottery, I'll hop in my private jet and come see you, then you can come back and see England too ~~~~~~~~~~~> she goes off in a hopefull dream xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Sammi...this is gorgeous!!
    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sammi!
    Gorgeous card hun, love the vintage touch!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sammi this vintage beauty is stunning! I love the image you used and how you used the DP and the cut out elements! Its beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just darling Sammi! Love the detail and the purple creeper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute image. I love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WONDERful Wonderland card! I LOVE the way you have assembled and angled all the die cut cards, the doily, the creeper! So much to look at and it's all wonderful, especially your wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx