Thursday 9 September 2010

CA&F Sketchy Saturday :: Circle Sketch

This card was made for Club Anya and Friends' Sketchy Saturday which was a gorgeous circle sketch from the lovely Pam!! I decided to give another Circle Easel card a go .. seeing as it was so easy to make the last one and here is the result...


My birthday has continued into this week with some lovely cards and parcels from gorgeous friends turning up! THANKS to the Russells, Erin, Marcia, Annette and Emma this week I've been more spoilt! :D I'll post up some piccies tomorrow of the gorgeous cards I've received!


Copics used: Hair: YR02, 04, 07, E07, E09, Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, Clothes: BG10, 11, 15, 09, B91, 93
Paper: Kaisercraft
Ribbon: DCWV + Spotlight
Background stamp: Kaisercraft
Stamp: Megan from The Greeting Farm, Sentiment - TGF

THANKS to Emma for most of the goodies that made this card :D

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous. I love the colour of her hair. Fantabulous. LOL. Can't wait to see all your goodies.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sammi!

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO CUTE Sammi, WOW circle easels are becoming quite popular...LOVE this and this image is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great circle easel card! I love her hair colour! Belated Happy Birthday! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww she is sooo cute! I love her hair, it looks Awesome! What a fantastic circle easel card. I have to say I find the easel cards more hassel for me so I tend to stay from them, but this is just Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Sammi and a big HIP HIP HOORAY. I didn't realise it was your birthday. Congrats. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx